Hamsa is hand-shaped amulet used for protection by Jews and Muslims alike.
Hamsa is used to remove the evil eye and can be found usually at the entrances to houses jewelry pendant on a chain and more. It is also common to add other symbols in the middle of the Hamsa against bad luck and evil eye icons such as fish eyes and the Star of David. Blue color especially blue hue is also considered a protector against the evil eye and can be found in many Hamsa’s plaid colored stones or various shades of blue. Among Jews many Hamsa decorated with Prayers.
Silver ring with Gold Hamsa inlaid with Cat’s Eye Stone
This Silver Ring with Golden Hamsa is a wonderful and spiritual Jewelry
- Silver 925 rings with Gold
- Brought to you by the Gallery of Ben- Ishai Family.
- All gemstones and materials are original.
- The item contains a certificate of origin.
- Manufactured in The Holy Land Israel.